"Good news for Batik Air guests is that currently when you experience schedule changes from airlines (involuntary changes) and you want another flight schedule to meet your needs, Lion Air Group provides alternative flights according to your wishes through the Self-service feature"
1. You can choose a new H-3 or H+3 schedule from your schedule which has been rescheduled by the airline
2. once you select a new schedule the system will process your new ticket and send it via email
1. You can change the flight schedule 1 (one) time without being charged (free)
2. If your flight continues with other Lion Air Group airlines, Batik Air will offer alternative flight routes with the Lion Air group fleet
3. If your flight continues with an airline outside Lion Air Group, this is beyond the control of Batik Air and Batik Air will not be responsible further in accordance with the terms and conditions of Batik Air https://www.batikair.com/en/Terms#two
4. If there is no schedule that suits your wishes, you can submit a refund process without being charged an administration fee (full refund)
You can contact our contact center service below to make changes to the schedule because it has been rescheduled by the airline.
1. Our 24-hour Contact Center
2. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Schedule Change //PNR: ABCDEF (6 letter order code).
1. Attach your order code (6 letters) and your ticket number (13 digits) when contacting the Batik Air contact center so that you can follow up immediately
2. Enter the desired time or date, and customer care will send your new E-ticket.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp: +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking: https://www.batikair.com