Dear customers of Batik Air,
We can provide the following information to make it simpler and assist Batik Air passengers in learning about the requirements Batik Air passengers must be aware of while flying on Batik Air aircraft:
- Batik Air flights are smoke-free.
- Electronic equipment that can interfere with the aircraft's navigation system during take-off and landing must be turned off.
- For the sake of flight safety, Batik Air still enforces a ban on using portable devices with additional battery chargers (Powerbanks).
The following are the conditions for batteries that Batik Air flights can carry:
- Make sure the battery is separated from electronic devices and packaged in special packaging, so the battery is not active.
- The maximum battery capacity is 100 Wh or 20,000 mAh Volt 3.6V-3.85V.
- Batik Air must approve the capacity of 100–160 Wh or 20,000–32,000 mAh Volt 3.6V-3.85V.
- Capacity More than 160 Wh is not permitted to enter the aircraft.
- It can only be carried in the cabin and is not allowed in checked baggage.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com