Dear Customers of Batik Air,
To make it easier for Batik Air Customers to check in online without queuing and save time, they can now use the Batik Air application on the Google Play Store and App Store. The following terms and conditions apply to online check-in via the application:
- Download the Batik Air Mobile application on the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Online check-in can be done 12 hours before flight departure time.
- Online check-in closes 45 minutes before flight departure.
- The process involves inputting the booking code (PNR), which consists of 6 capital letters and the last name.
- It is recommended to be at the airport terminal waiting room 40 minutes before departure.
- If you don't have checked baggage, you can go directly to the waiting room by showing your e-boarding pass.
- If you carry checked baggage, you must report it to the officer at the check-in counter for checked baggage delivery.
Batik Air provides a promo of providing an additional free baggage allowance of 2 (two) KG to Batik Air customers who download and check in using the Batik Air Mobile apps to improve services and ease of checking in. This promo is valid until flights on January 31, 2023
After doing Online Check-in, you will get an E-Boarding pass. The following is a detailed explanation of the E-Boarding Pass:
- An E-Boarding Pass is an electronic boarding pass issued through a check-in application, website, or online used as an entry pass to boarding gates and aircraft.
- The boarding gate is the entrance to the waiting room for the aircraft.
- Boarding is the process of serving passengers from the waiting room to boarding an airplane.
- The E-Boarding Pass is only valid for Indonesian domestic flights.
- The E-Boarding Pass contains information about passenger names, routes, flight numbers, flight dates, boarding times, seat numbers, terminals, gate numbers, and other important information.
- Passengers who already have an E-Boarding Pass and do not carry checked baggage can go directly to the boarding gate without having to print the boarding pass again physically.
- Passengers who have checked baggage only need to report their baggage/drop bags to the check-in counter staff without having to print their boarding pass physically.
- An E-Boarding Pass can be shown through a device to AVSEC (aviation security) officers and boarding gate officers as an entry pass.
- The boarding gate officer scans the E-Boarding Pass at the time of boarding.
- Passengers can confirm the waiting room number upon arrival at the airport with the check-in counter or boarding gate officer.
Allowed cabin baggage:
- One suitcase or small bag, with a width of 20 cm (8 inches), a length of 30 cm (12 inches), and a height of 40 cm (16 inches), with a maximum weight of 7 kg.
- Personal items (additional): baby bag, reading material, laptop bag.
Dangerous items that cannot be carried along during the flight, either as checked baggage or cabin baggage:
For security reasons, dangerous goods such as those listed below may not be carried in the passenger's baggage. If you have any doubts about what you might bring, please ask for more information from Batik Air before traveling.
- Compressed gases such as refrigerants, flammable and toxic gases such as cylinders of butane and aqualung.
- Mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives, fireworks.
- Matches and other flammable materials are examples of flammable solids and liquids.
- Infectious substances such as live viral substances.
- Radioactive materials and all poisons, including insecticides and weed killers.
Items that are not allowed to be carried as cabin baggage:
Passengers are not allowed to bring their sharp objects such as nail files, scissors, letter openers, pocket knives, etc. These items must be placed in checked baggage only.
Please remember that:
- Passengers who perform Web check-in must allow sufficient time to check in their baggage (if required) at the Batik Air check-in counter and pass security checks.
- Failure to be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time may result in the checked-in baggage being dropped off.
Departure Terminal at Soekarno Hatta Airport (CGK) Batik Air Flight (ID):
- Domestic flights by Batik Air in Terminal 2D (gate 2).
- Batik Air International's flight in Terminal 2F.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com