Dear Customers of Batik Air,
A bicycle is a two- or three-wheeled vehicle with handlebars, a seat, and a pair of pedals driven by the legs to run it and does not use a propulsion engine or battery (electrical) classified as dangerous goods.
Here we convey the conditions for carrying a bicycle which includes Special Baggage on Batik Air flights:
- Excluded in free Baggage and Paid Baggage
- Maximum weight is 30 kg per piece.
- fill out the Special Baggage form provided by Batik Air.
- Handling fees are charged per piece and per segment according to the price in the system.
- Handling fees are charged according to the respective Point of Sales (POS).
Point Of Sales
- Well packaged, neat and safe.
Criteria for acceptance of bicycles before being transported on Batik Air flights
- Deflated tire.
- The passenger must present bikes at check-in.
- With handlebars turned lengthwise.
- Pedals Removed.
- Removed or covered out stretched parts.
- Suitably packed in a bike-box.
- Batik Air considers a carton bicycle box (dimensions 165 x 23 x 102 cm) as the only suitable packing for a bicycle. A box will protect both the bike and the baggage of other passengers.
- Bicycles received at check-in packaged in materials other than boxes (e.g., plastic covers) and will be given a signed Limited Release label and are at the passenger's risk
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com