Dear Customers of Batik Air Indonesia,
We can inform you that checked baggage is an item handed over by a passenger to an airline to be transported by the same aircraft.
The amount of checked baggage you can collect for free will vary according to the class of travel and the terms and conditions of the ticket.
Class of Service
The things that Batik Air passengers need to pay attention to when checking in checked baggage are as follows,
- Prospective passengers are advised NOT to put valuable items/objects such as: Money/Jewelry/other valuable documents into checked baggage. It is recommended to bring these valuable items/objects into cabin baggage and under the supervision of prospective passengers (independently).
- Batik Air airline staff has the right to ask several questions related to the security of baggage carried by prospective Batik Air passengers.
- Make sure you have a proof of checked baggage that is issued according to the actual checked-in baggage.
- Onward flight routes from international to domestic Indonesia, checked baggage MUST BE COLLECTED and reported back during transit related to CUSTOMS procedures (baggage clearance).
- Onward flights routes from Indonesian Domestic to International, checked baggage will be to final destination.
- Before leaving the Arrivals Area at the Airport, observe the checked baggage, whether it is complete and there is no damage. If there is damage or it is incomplete, immediately report to the Lost & Found officer to get a PIR (Property Irregularity Report) as a required document for Baggage claim & compensation. Failed to provide PIR, will resulting claim being rejected.
- Any baggage complaints after leaving the Airport will be considered as not fulfilling a requirement to raise any PIR by the Airlines.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com