Jakarta, 29 August 2022.
Batik Air will reopen flights from Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport - Jakarta (HLP) starting on September 6 2022, currently in the process of preparing equipment and supporting documents for air travel so that it runs smoothly, safely, comfortably and safely.
Batik Air always coordinates with related parties in an effort to support the convenience of flight services from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport and is expected to contribute more value to society, tourists and business people such as:
1. Shorten the distance between areas
2. Shorten travel time
3. Attracting Visits of Tourists and Businessmen in Indonesia.
Operational services will be adjusted to the needs of market demand and routes will be operationalized in stages. The following is Batik Air's flight service plan starting September 6, 2022 from and to Halim Perdanakusuma Airport:
1. Medan Kualanamu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra (KNO)
2. Padang Minangkabau International Airport, West Sumatra (PDG)
3. Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport Pekanbaru, Riau (PKU)
4. Hang Nadim International Airport, Batam, Riau Archipelago (BTH)
5. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin International Airport, Palembang, South Sumatra (PLM)
6. General Ahmad Yani International Airport, Semarang, Central Java (SRG)
7. Yogyakarta Kulonprogo International Airport (YIA)
8. Abdrurachman Saleh Airport, Malang, East Java (MLG)
9. Surabaya Juanda International Airport in Sidoarjo, East Java (SUB)
10. I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport Denpasar, Bali (DPS).
And here are the next plans for the routes that will be served by Batik Air flights at Halim Perdanakusum airport:
1. Fatmawati Soekarno Airport, Bengkulu (BKS)
2. Radin Inten II Airport, Tanjung Karang, Lampung (TKG)
3. Adi Soemarmo Solo International Airport in Boyolali, Central Java (SOC)
4. Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan International Airport Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (BPN)
5. Aji Prince Tumenggung Pranoto International Airport, Samarinda, East Kalimantan (AAP)
6. Makassar Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Maros, South Sulawesi (UPG)
7. Pattimura International Airport, Ambon, Maluku (AMQ).
Apart from Batik Air, Lion Air Group through Wings Air flights will also reopen flights from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport with service plans to and from:
1. Wiriadinata Airport Tasikmalaya, West Java (TSY)
2. General Soedirman Purbalingga Airport, Central Java (PWL)
3. Cepu Ngloram Airport, Blora, Central Java (CPF)
4. Rahadi Oesman Airport, Ketapang, West Kalimantan (KTG)
5. Iskandar Airport, Pangkalan Bun, Central Kalimantan (PKN)
Lion Air Group expresses its congratulations and gratitude for completing the revitalization of Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in order to improve land and air facilities, in order to improve aspects of flight safety, security and comfort.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BatikAirINA
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com