Dear customers of Batik Air Indonesia,
Here we convey the conditions when bringing electronic devices containing batteries on Batik Air Indonesia flights:
- Security checks and questions are carried out on passengers' checked baggage to prevent electronic devices containing lithium batteries from being carried as checked baggage.
- Electronic devices containing lithium are not allowed to bring as checked baggage.
- Electronic equipment that can interfere with aircraft navigation during takeoff and landing to be turned off.
- When carrying a portable battery charger (Powerbank), it must meet the following terms and conditions:
- Maximum capacity of 100 Wh or 20,000 mAh is allowed as cabin baggage.
- Capacity 100-160 Wh or 20,000-32,000 mAh must be approved by Batik Air Indonesia to be transported
- Capacity of more than 160 Wh or 32,000 mAh is not allowed from entering the aircraft.
- While on the plane, connecting a portable battery charger (power bank) is not allowed.
- Please close the battery terminals securely when carrying spare batteries to avoid damage or short-circuiting the battery.
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com