Dear Customers of Batik Air Indonesia,
The surfboard includes in special baggage, which requires special handling, so if you want to bring a surfboard on a flight with Batik Air Indonesia, here are the conditions:
- Surfboards are excluded from the free checked baggage allowance and prepaid baggage.
- The length of the surfboard follows the type of aircraft as follows:
- Jet type aircraft (Batik Air Indonesia/Lion Air/Super Air Jet) maximum 230 cm.
- Propeller type aircraft (Wings Air) a maximum of 200 cm.
- Lion Air Group continued route If there is a Wings Air route the maximum length of the Surfboard is 200 cm.
- Maximum weight Surfboard is 23 Kg per piece.
- fill out the Special Baggage form provided by Batik Air Indonesia.
- Handling fees are charged per piece and per segment according to the price in the system.
- Handling fees are charged according to the respective Point of Sales (POS).
Point Of Sales
- Effective July 31, 2023 airline handling fee Wings Air (IW) according to Point Of Sales (POS):
Don't hesitate to contact our Contact Center service below if you have questions, complaints, or comments.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com
Ticket Booking : https://www.batikair.com