Dear Batik Air Guests,
We would like to inform you that a refund will follow the terms and conditions applicable by Batik Air Indonesia.
The provisions for trip cancellation and ticket refunds for Batik Air are regulated in the Minister of Transportation (PM) Regulation No. 185 of 2015 and later updated with PM No. 30 of 2021. Based on these provisions, Batik Air applies the following Refund provisions:
|More than 72 Hours (before departure time)||Cancellation fee 25% of Base price||Airport Tax, Value Added Tax, Transportation Tax: refunded|
|Between 72 Hours - 4 Hours (before departure time)||Cancellation fee 50% of Base price||Airport Tax, Value Added Tax, Transportation Tax: refunded|
|Less than 4 Hours (before departure time)||Cancellation fee 90% of Base price||Airport Tax, Value Added Tax, Transportation Tax: refunded|
Refund submission documents:
- Identity (KTP / Passport) of one of the passengers whose name is listed on the reservation.
- Bank account details:
- Bank account number
- Account name (the name on the account number must match the identity attached).
- Bank country & Address
- Power of attorney (if represented) filled out by the giver and receiver of the power of attorney containing:
- Name in accordance with identity.
- Photo identity (KTP / Passport) of the grantor and the recipient of the power of attorney.
- Signature of the authorizer on stamp duty.
- Certificate of unfitness to fly / health documents related to flight restrictions (if required).
Ticket validity period:
- The ticket is declared expired if it has passed 3 (three) months from the Date of Travel (DOT) / Date of last route travel.
- Expired tickets cannot be refunded.
If the refund needs to be transferred to an account, not in the name of one of the Batik Air passengers:
- Must be accompanied by a Power of Attorney letter
- Signed by one of the Batik Air passengers and the recipient of the power of attorney.
The Power of Attorney attachment can be uploaded during the Refund submission process as shown below,
Note: Maximum size of the document is 2 MB
Where to Submit Refund
The submission of the refund process is adjusted to the place of payment of Batik Air tickets, the following table shows the place of purchase and the place of submission of Refunds
|TICKET PURCHASE CHANNEL|
|Lion Air Group Offices||Refund Request (lionair.co.id)|
|Travel Agent/Online Travel Agent or GDS||Back to the Travel Agent and GDS|
|Channel & Original Form of Payment (FOP)||Refund Method|
|At Lion Air Group's office (QRIS, debit card)||Bank Transfer|
|Website https://www.batikair.com fop Payment Code||to the Payment Code|
|Website https://www.batikair.com fop Credit Card||to the|
|Travel agent/Online Travel Agent||Agency top-up credit balance|
|GDS (global distribution system)||IATA BSP RA|
*BSP = Billing and Statement Plan
Refund period for tickets and ancillary services:
Form of Payments
Indonesian Local Bank
15 working days
60 working days
30 working days
60 working days
30 working days
If you have any questions, complaints or comments, please contact our Contact Center service below.
WhatsApp : +62 811-1938-0888 (chat only)
Email : Customercare@batikair.com